What can you do?
Are you concerned about high density development in rural Vermont?
Take these actions:
- Lend your voice. Call your state representative to voice your concerns.
- Volunteer. You may have skills to help our organization.
- Donate funds to support our mission based projects.
- Get to know your Town Clerk. Keep up to date on what’s going on in your town government.
- Get a copy of your Town Plan. Learn what your town has planned for your future. Let your town planning commission know what you think about New Vistas.
- Attend planning meetings in your town. You can influence the town plan and the future of your town’s development.
- Join the “Stop New Vistas” Facebook Group to stay involved and up-to-date on projects and actions.
- Consider becoming a conservation investor. If you have financial resources, we are looking for investors to help purchase land to conserve it for future generations and Vermonters. Contact us through our form.
Are you a neighbor in the Four Corners area who needs help to save your property from high-pressure development tactics? We may be able to help. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.