Together we can save our Vermont communities from out-of-scale development.
The Alliance for Vermont Communities stands in opposition to the proposed NewVistas Development. This plan threatens our local communities and our historic villages.
- The resources of many are needed to counter the power of great individual wealth. We say, “NO” to the willful use of financial resources by one individual to overturn the plans for our community.
- Many hands make lighter work. Volunteers of all types and gifts of all sizes will help keep our communities strong.
You can help Stop New Vistas by making a contribution. Our resources together will counter this proposed corporate takeover.
Your contributions will help fight New Vistas by:
- Sending a message that Together We Can by contributing to road signs, bumper stickers, buttons, and pamphlets. $10 will buy two road signs.
- Hiring top-notch legal assistance to help block the New Vistas project and keep Vermont’s environmental laws strong. It’s going to take Act 250 Lawyers reinforcing town and regional plans to counter the efforts of this development.
- Protecting our forests and agricultural land by creating a fund for families who want to stay in their homes and on their farms. Some people are selling their land to NewVistas because they they have fallen on hard times. Let’s help them conserve their land by extending a helping hand.
If you are interested in becoming a conservation investor to help conserve land for future generations. Contact us through our form.
We are in need of gifts of all sizes.
Help us with our cause – donations of any size are accepted and will be used towards the mission of the Alliance for Vermont Communities.
The Alliance for Vermont Communities (AVC) is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization and all contributions are tax-deductible in the United States. AVC’s EIN/Tax ID is 81-3430622.
Checks can be mailed to:
Alliance for Vermont Communities
PO Box 545 South Royalton, VT 05068
Donate to the Alliance For Vermont Communities – Stop NewVistas