We are grateful for all of the support we have received from so many people. Much work has been accomplished in a short period of time. We have shown each other what we are capable of doing when we work together.
We are proud of what we have accomplished to date, but there is still work to be done. We look to promote, energize and protect the area we love through our partnerships in outdoor recreation, agriculture, forestry and more. And most importantly we plan to do it together as part of community building.
If you are interested in helping to support the work we do please consider donating.
Some of our upcoming projects include:
- Agricultural and recreational easements on valuable threatened land.
- Collaborating with other organizations to strengthen our food system and focus on our local economy here in central Vermont.
- Community organizing process with the Vermont Council on Rural Development.
- Legal action to protect our rural communities from high density development.
- Meetings with state legislators to bring the threat of out of scale development in rural areas to their attention.
We want the voice of the Alliance for Vermont Communities to be the voice of the people who live here. Please feel free to send us your thoughts on potential projects.
Together We Can
If you are interested in becoming a conservation investor to help conserve land for future generations. Contact us through our form.
If you would like to get in touch with us directly please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Coordinator, Alex at 802-281-2438
We are in need of gifts of all sizes.
Donations of any size are accepted and will be used towards the mission of the Alliance for Vermont Communities.
The Alliance for Vermont Communities (AVC) is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization and all contributions are tax-deductible in the United States. AVC’s EIN/Tax ID is 81-3430622.
Checks can be mailed to:
Alliance for Vermont Communities
PO Box 545 South Royalton, VT 05068
Donate to the Alliance For Vermont Communities